Do you want a delicious way to volunteer? Volunteering with Uhuru Pies at our pie booth at Saturday Morning Market in Downtown St. Pete is a great way to volunteer and help create an independent African economy.
Programs of the African People Education Defense Fund include One Africa! One Nation! Marketplaces in multiple U.S. cities, which create community commerce and economic self-reliance for the African community.
Other programs include Health and Wellness programs with a fitness gym and health fairs that improve the individual and collective health of the African community.
Your time makes a real positive lasting impact on the African community, and benefits other APEDF community, youth, economic development, and educational programs.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Retail / Sales
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Love of pies
- Need High School Volunteer...
- Bake with us to support African...
- Who needs a gym? Come work out...
- Do you like to pick things up...
- One Africa! One Nation! Multiple...
- Time to Break it Down!
- Public relations coordinator
- Hearty Breakfast & Fresh Baked...
- Time flies when making pies!
- Special Opportunity at the St....
- Want a free meal?
- Need Cooking Experience?
- Retired but not really tired?...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Do you like cleaning? Dishwasher...