Van Driver (Veteran's Care Appointments)
9 people are interested
Experience firsthand, the opportunity to serve those who have served us! Drive a handicap accessible van to pick-up and deliver veterans, in the Mesa and Chandler areas, to non-emergency medical appointments and veteran assistance organizations. Give us a chance to fill your desire to give to others in a meaningful way!
· Age: 25 or older. Current driver’s license. Good driving record.
· Openings available for drivers for on-call (we notify you 24 to 72 hours prior to the run).
· Openings also available for drivers to work directly with the same veteran for recurring transportation needs.
We'll work with your schedule.
1135 E Main StreetMesaMesa, AZ 85203
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- As many hours as you would like.
- A desire to serve veterans!