Van Driver (Veteran's Care Appointments)
DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
Experience firsthand, the opportunity to serve those who have served us! Drive a handicap accessible van to provide non-emergency medical rides to homeless, low income and disabled Veterans living in Chandler and other areas of the East Valley. Rides are also provided to Veterans for visits to Veteran service organization (DAV and others) appointments or special needs. Give us a chance to fill your desire to give to others in a meaningful way!
· Age: 25 or older. Current driver’s license. Good driving record. Background check may be required.
· Openings available for drivers for on-call (we notify you 24 to 72 hours prior to the run).
· Openings also available for drivers to work directly with the same veteran for recurring transportation needs.
We'll work with your schedule.
1135 E Main StreetMesaMesa, AZ 85203
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- As many hours as you would like.
- A desire to serve veterans!