Van Driver (Veteran's Care Appointments)
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Experience firsthand, the opportunity to serve those who have served us! Drive a handicap accessible van to provide non-emergency medical rides to homeless, low income and disabled Veterans living in Chandler and other areas of the East Valley. Rides are also provided to Veterans for visits to Veteran service organization (DAV and others) appointments or special needs. Give us a chance to fill your desire to give to others in a meaningful way!
· Age: 25 or older. Current driver’s license. Good driving record. Background check may be required.
· Openings available for drivers for on-call (we notify you 24 to 72 hours prior to the run).
· Openings also available for drivers to work directly with the same veteran for recurring transportation needs.
About Resurrection Street Ministry, Inc.
1135 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85203, US
Caring for our neighbors. Providing emergency food, clothing, and other services to Veterans, Senior Citizens, Homeless, Needy Families and Select Group Homes.
A 99% volunteer operated Arizona Faith based 501 [C]  Nonprofit in the East Valley. Operating an Emergency Food Pantry, Veteran Transportation Program, Special Senior Citizen Programs, Community Thrift Store, Group Home Relational Assistance Programs and other Community Service Programs. Our goal is to eliminate hunger to all in need. Visit our web site for additional information at http://rsmaz.org
We'll work with your schedule.
1135 E Main StreetMesaMesa, AZ 85203
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- As many hours as you would like.
- A desire to serve veterans!