Rainbird is a non-profit committed to the end of child abuse. Working via phone and internet, your week is spent creating new, fun, and interesting ways to communicate with people around the world and, in particular, in America. You’ll communicate on the top 3 sites: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and have freedom to try anything once. If it works, you’ll have the freedom to do it as much as you like.
To promote Rainbird via social media around the world to educate, inspire, and build a growing group of social activists committed to saving children and ending child abuse.
- Internet savvy with: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Wikipedia, & Instagram
- Functional knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS
- Build social community and create a viable marketing strategy
- Jump from creative to marketing to analytics with ease
- Entrepreneurial about blogging, micro-blogging, and community partnering
- Motivated at sourcing and managing content, developing it, and publishing
- Specific, hip, and to-the-point re: member expansion ideas and communication
- Understand the difference between brochure websites, publications, and feeds
- Knowledge of SEO - think to include basic keyword research
- Excellent verbal and written skills and efficient organizational skills
- Keep a social media file and create a monthly calendar 1 month (or more) in advance
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Research internet, social networks, publications, and phone/email
- Data analysis
- Generate daily content; build and maintain content distribution.
- Interact with people; answer questions, comment, and build players/supporters
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content about our brand.
- Report to appropriate parties and with legal & search agencies as needed
- Keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
- Optimize tags on feeds by sharing sites and search engines via creative keyword optimization. Tag and title content to search traffic. Provide rankings via content
- Manage and track link-building campaigns.
- Give our Founder a monthly Social Media Calendar a month in advance
- 1 year commitment
- 15-20 hrs/wk, minimum; start immediately
Email cover letter & resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Critical Thinking
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year