We are searching for people who are truly interested in not just volunteering, but really making a difference. Your presence could bring joy and comfort to a hospice patient and their family. In as little as one hour a week, you can make a lasting impact (we'll work with your schedule). Let us help you be a difference maker in your community.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept any court ordered community service.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One to two hours a week
- TB Test and Drug Test
- Hospice Patient Visitor in...
- Friendly Visitor in Romeo
- Quilters needed for Hospice...
- Patient Companion in Brighton
- Patient Visitor in Brighton
- Want to make a huge difference...
- Patient Visitor in Howell
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Howell
- Bring a smile to seniors in...
- Hospice Volunteer in Romeo
- Patient Visitor in Romeo
- Helping hands needed for hospice...
- Help Create Hospice Memorial Gifts
- Hospice Volunteer in Detroit
- Hospice Visitor in East Lansing
- Hospice Visitors in Oakland County
- Friendly Visitor in Howell
- Sewers Needed!
- Companion Visitor in Highland Park
- Hospice Volunteer in Highland Park