ASI Inclusion project has been designed to provide an opportunity for
women and minority entrepreneurs to showcase future potential of their
enterprises to investors. We adopt innovative & effective programs that
support underrepresented communities, including enterprises that serve
- Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors,potential and existing customers, and campaigns .Collate data from disparate sources and create compelling and change-generating insights.
● Setting marketing strategy to attract leads and bring brand awareness through the ASI Inclusion
● Conduct market research as related to marketing campaign
● Develop marketing content that support overall marketing strategy, collaborate with social media
coordinator to execute campaign on various channels
● Identify and use tool to collect marketing metrics, monitor and analyze metrics (click through, lead
growth, inbound links, etc.) to examine campaign’s return on investment and drive marketing decision.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment..
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
- Examine a campaign’s return on investment
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
Software Tools & Program Knowledge :-
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen