Help make democracy work!
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan, multi-issue organization that encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government. We are looking for volunteers for our Communications Committee.
Our Communications Committee has its hands in all aspects of our organization. From spreading the word about upcoming events to producing articles for the website, the committee is always busy and ready for new volunteers like you.
- Help produce our monthly newsletter, which goes out to over 600 individuals in our Community.
- Write non-partisan articles for our website, helping our members stay educated and informed.
- Help manage our social media network, including on Facebook and Twitter.
- Update our website with content produced by our different committees and Board members.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing, varies based on volunteer availability