Housing, wifi, phone, and a food stipend are provided! As part the in-country management team in El Porvenir, the Outreach Manager works in partnership with the Project Manager and reports to the Executive Director. The role of the Outreach Manager is imperative to maintaining Honduras Child Alliance’s reputation and credibility both within the local and global community. The Outreach Manager resides in a volunteer house and is an on-site resource for international volunteers working on HCA programs. The Outreach Manager is actively involved in planning, implementing and sustaining our programs.
In addition to working in HCA classes and modeling a high level of volunteer performance, the Outreach Manager will focus on:
- Promoting HCA face-to-face within the local community:
The Outreach Manager is instrumental in promoting HCA programs to the parents, teachers and children in El Porvenir. The Outreach Manager helps facilitate community partnerships and foster relationships with community leaders such as the bomberos, policia nacional, mayor's office, landlords, maintenance professionals, and administrative hierarchy in El Porvenir.
- Promoting HCA internationally via social media, blog posts, newsletters, volunteer postings, soliciting reviews, and assisting with fundraising. Via our online presence, HCA reaches out to attract an ongoing supply of incoming volunteers, financial donors and likeminded organizations to partner with. The Outreach Manager maintains an active and ongoing stream of updates and promotional materials to facilitate these essential connections.
It is understood that the Outreach Manager is a role model for our international volunteers in regard to appropriate appearance and behavior and will embody the values that we look for in a volunteer. This job requires you to be professional, conscientious, responsible, organized and personable.
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- 6 mos + , stipend and housing included
- Sense of responsibility and sense of humor!