Kids Program Volunteer
19 people are interested
Be a role model for children! Join a team of volunteers to work with children in a structured setting from a variety of family situations. Help create a fun, safe environment for children to build healthy relationships and explore ideas and feelings about themselves and others through play and activities. Kids Program occurs every Monday and Thursday 6:00-8:00PM and Sundays 4:00-6:00PM.
Help support Acres of Diamonds in the mission of creating lasting change for homeless moms and kids through a caring community.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Gain satisfaction of working with children during their formative years of development.
- Make a difference in the life of a child in your community.
- Opportunity for new experiences and meeting new people. Learn to appreciate diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Opportunity to learn and practice "Trust-Based Relationship Intervention" with children from hard places. TBRI is a practical and powerful method for interacting with children who have experienced trauma.
- Have fun!
We'll work with your schedule.
26326 NE Kennedy Dr.DUVALL, WA 98019
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- At least 2 hours every other week for 3 months
- Come on tour, fill out an application, watch a 30 minute training video.