The Audio Editor will provide support in the production of Blue Collar Buddhism. Blue Collar Buddhism is a podcast that will break down buddhist topics into more digestible, easy to understand episodes. Anthony and Eric interview an expert guest on a chosen topic, making the teachings of the buddha accessible to everyone. Blue Collar Buddhism is a production of New Leaf Meditation Project. We are a community on a mission to teach one million people how to meditate. Our community is dedicated to helping beginners learn about meditation and wellness for free. We do this as volunteers for the joy that comes from paying forward a practice that has so positively changed our lives. The Audio Editor will edit podcast episodes delivering a professional final product. Blue Collar Buddhism produces two episodes per month, requiring between 6-8 hours per month. Check out the podcast here https://bluecollarbuddhism.podbean.com/
- Listen, mix, and edit audio podcast episodes following Standard Operating Procedure documents and client requests.
- Properly apply equalization, compression, and effects according to Blue Collar Buddhism specifications and best practices.
- Maintain high level of project media and metadata organization.
- Communicate with Executive Producer and Hosts delivering the final product.
- Proficient in Audacity and experience with multi-track editing.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Project Management
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-8 hours per month
- Must be familiar with Audacity