Job Description: Oversees Doing Good Events.
Requirements: A passion for our mission to educate & engage communities by promoting & celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
* Leads and oversees during the entire events planning process.
* Recruits and motivates event committee members and other volunteers.
* Encourages and/or appoints events committee members to take specific responsibilities
for implementing planned events.
* Ensures productive and positive communication between committee members.
* Coordinates committee meetings and develops work plans that encourage committee
members to stay on task.
* Oversees and implements various events of Doing Good.
* Works with the President to research & confirm new events partners.
* Gives Board Events updates & report at Board Meetings.
* Assists the President with developing leaders within the committee who may be enlisted
to Chair events in future years.
* Ensures excellent transition of Events Chair documents & responsibilities to the following
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 1-hour monthly meeting or phone call
- leadership, accountability, integrity, responsibility, initiative, creativity, individual, team