Job Description: Create and implement Doing Good events.
Time Involved : Approximately 3½ hours monthly. The one-hour+ committee meeting is held in person the 2 nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm at Red Bicycle on Nolensville Road. The one-hour conference call is held at 6:30pm the 4 th Thursday monthly to report on progress. Approximately one additional hour per month is needed to carry out activities.
- Plan, carry out, and participate in Doing Good events throughout the year.
- Partner with other Doing Good committees to work efficiently.
- Brainstorm new event ideas.
- Committee Members volunteer in their areas of interest such as venues, AV, marketing, and more. Each is encouraged to chair specific events as desired.
- Bigger, established events are:
- Giving for Giggles & Good
- April 10, 2018
- Appreciation Tea for Volunteer Managers
- Summer, 2018
- Marketing/PR Conference for Nonprofits
- October 11, 2018
- Smaller, established events are:
- Monthly MeetUps
- The 3 rd Thursday of each month, 6:00-7:30pm
- The Big Payback
- May 2, 2018
- Gift Wrapping
- TBD each year
- Doing Good Holiday Party for VIPs (Volunteers & other Important Partners)
- December 8, 2018
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Approximately 3.5 hours a month
- leadership, accountability, integrity, responsibility, initiative, creativity, individual, team