Job Description: Create and implement Doing Good videos.
Requirements: A passion for our mission to educate & engage communities by promoting & celebrating "Doing Good" through volunteerism.
- Produce (coordinate) short videos
- Professionally-shot videos (1 to 1½ minutes in length)
- Student-shot videos (less than :30 in length)
- Hold a practicing knowledge and professional understanding of video production.
- Work with editors as a Director normally would.
- Thoroughly understand the art of creative storytelling.
- Thoroughly understand branding.
- Partner professionally.
- Focus on quality of work rather than quantity of work.
Doing Good already works with production professionals in the area and is therefore not currently seeking additional crew or talent to work with. These volunteers will work with Doing Good supervision early on, then less at time goes on.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Approximately 3 hours in a typical month
- leadership, integrity, accountability, initiative, passion for people