Make a difference in the lives of seniors. You can help them stay independent in their homes by assisting with light housekeeping, laundry, or shopping and do errands for just 2-3 hours a week or every other week. Call Jessica Gonzalez at 720-859-2248 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers have great hearts! Serving Metro Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, and Denver counties. Help an older adult in your neighborhood today.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours weekly or every other week
- Enjoys working with older adults
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer