Seeking an un-paid intern/volunteer for GlobalGirl Media, a non-profit initiative that trains girls in developing countries and under-served US communities in new media citizen journalism.
We are currently re-vamping our website and are seeking volunteers who can help with social media posts, administrative tasks, light graphic design, and web design. We also need strong social media interns, media production and editing.
We are based in Berkeley, CA, however the bulk of the work could be done remotely. Student credit is available.
Your role will include (given your skill level and interest)
- Social media management
- Clerical work, light accounting, list management
- Research for funding opportinities, grants and fundraising
- Back-end updates on the website
- Editing videos on Adobe Premiere, Final Cut
- And making a positive impact in the lives of young girls worldwide
We do many video projects, and are interested in people with editing and production skills as well. This is great opportunity for someone interested in getting experience and who wants to connect with seasoned female writers, journalists, documentary filmmakers and multimedia makers.
To learn more about GlobalGirl Media please go to www.globalgirlmedia.org or www.balmaidenfilms.com
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover-letter to email@example.com
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10-20 hrs/week