Photography lovers needed! Preventive mentoring program serving youth at-risk needs skilled photographers, professional or amateur, to share your skills and knowledge with teens in fun Saturday Clubs and Teen Leader programs. Teens in Photography Club shoot, edit and print photos of personal interest and artistic value, as well as supply photos for organization flyers, projects and newsletters. Cameras, as well as editing and photo printing supplies and equipment are provided by our organization. If you love photography and kids and would like to serve in a ministry outreach, we want to hear from you!
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours on two Saturday mornings a month 10:30-1:3
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Discipleship Leaders and...
- Skills Team Leader
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Meals Crew Leader
- Fundraising Events Team!
- Creative Fundraising Team
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Graphic Design Club Leader and...
- Drama Club Leader
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...