As the Chief Executive Administrator (CEA), this individual is a knowledgeable and innovative employee on our team as CEA to our Chief Operations Officer (COO) in support of S.A.V.E. XXII Mission. The COO supports the Chief Executive Officer and the mission of S.A.V.E. XXII.
The duties of this position provide the individual daily opportunities to work closely and report directly with the COO, and on occasion directly with the CEO. This individual in this position will perform functions that may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Managing daily the S.AV.E. XXII action item list to ensure assigned tasks are accomplished timely and accurately;
- Managing projects as determined by the CEO/COO and S.A.V.E. XXII Board;
- Assisting the CEO/COO in scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Writing correspondence for the CEO/COO signature, reviewing correspondence and reports prior to the CEO/COO signature, and preparing briefings for the CEO/COO;
- Making and managing the CEO/COO travel arrangements;
- Attending meetings (conference calls) for the CEO/COO, when required, and providing meeting summaries;
- Coordinating support for events and monitoring progress through completion;
- Participating in operational planning /Board meetings as a key member of the S.A.V.E. XXII Executive Staff.
Extensive training, ongoing support, and time-off relief will be provided by the current CEA who is continuing to work with the organization in another role.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Online (virtual) only 10 - 20 hours per week
- A phone for regular conference call meetings