Teen Leadership Annual Event Volunteers
DONATE TO THIS
19 people are interested
In collaboration with the Program Director and Special Events Coordinator, follow an event timeline for the annual Girls 2 Women Leadership Symposium.
The ideal candidates will serve on an event committee and:
· Maintain all event and scheduling details
· Recruit mentors to serve as mentors for the day
· Ensure that all symposium volunteers are trained on their duties before the event
· Assist with vendor recruitment in order to maximize productivity of events
Other Duties as needed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate ideas effectively
· Experience managing staff or volunteers and external vendors in order to maximize productivity of events
· Excellent knowledge of event/conference planning environment/tools
· Able to lift at least 25 lbs.
· Exceptionally strong organizational, leadership interpersonal and communication skills
. Experience in conflict management
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Cobb Place BlvdSuite 101Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- 2-3 hours per month