Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is a Georgia-based, nonprofit organization whose mission is to mentor and train young girls. The organization was founded with the goal to strengthen the fundamental components needed for young women to excel in leadership and basic life skills. Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is committed to providing programs and opportunities for teen girls that would help them excel in leadership, community involvement, education, and personal growth and development.
The Strategic Planning Director will report directly to the CEO and senior level management. In addition to maintaining the integrity of Destiny’s Daughters of Promise, the Strategic Planning Director is responsible for creating and directing strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability goals for the organization.
SUMMARY: With a vision towards the future, participate in strategic programming development in coordination with the program evaluation director and senior level management team. Analyzes and recommends developing industry trends, expansion opportunities, including competitive threats and business process improvement.
· Coordinate, review and analyze the program with the aim of quality improvement, appropriate training or new program development.
· Provide direct oversight to the strategic planning team.
· Be aware of trends and evidence based involved in the rapid changing world of youth development programs
· Coordination of strategic program development and planning
· Development of policies and procedure
· Assis the Program Evaluation Director with designing key performance indicators and outcome measures
· Recommend quality improvement projects and trainings based on data trends
· Train, supervise, support and guide volunteers in the planning and execution of the Strategic Plan
· Supports other development events as needed for program success
· Degree in social work, psychology or related field
· Excellent organizational skills needed. Must be able to prioritize responsibilities properly and handle multiple tasks relating to concurrent campaigns and development projects.
· Strong oral and written skills a must.
· Strong use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude. Ability to work closely with others to ensure a positive and constructive environment throughout the organization.
· Excellent communication, and public relations skills.
· Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
· Must be able to pass background check and able to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- A minimum of one year commitment is required
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Director of Communications for...
- Controller for Teen Leadership...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...