? Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
? Oversee the financial operations of the organizational structure adequate for achieving the
organization's goals and objectives
? Oversee the accounting operations to include control systems, transaction-processing
operations, and policies and procedures.
? Monitors financial records to ensure compliance with GAAP
? Coordinate the preparation of monthly financials and the annual report
? Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
? Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
? Complete other duties as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
? Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience
? Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
? Demonstrated creativity, flexibility and comfort in working with diverse populations
? Excellent computer skills in the MS Office suite (Word and Excel), QuickBooks
? Maintains a friendly and helpful disposition and willingness to respond to employees’ needs
as they arise
? Be a self-motivated team member able to complete tasks with little supervision
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10 hours per week
- Able to pass a background check
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Director of Communications for...
- Controller for Teen Leadership...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...