Controller Needed for Teen Leadership Program
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Destiny’s Daughters of Promise (DDP) - a mentor and leadership program for teen girls in the Metro Atlanta area is currently seeking Chief Financial Officer.
· Oversee the financial operations of the organizational structure adequate for achieving the
organization's goals and objectives
· Oversee the accounting operations to include control systems, transaction-processing
operations, and policies and procedures.
· Monitor financial records to ensure compliance with GAAP
· Coordinate the preparation of monthly financials and the annual report
· Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
· Complete other duties as needed
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience
· Exceptionally strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated creativity, flexibility and comfort in working with diverse populations
· Excellent computer skills in the MS Office suite (Word and Excel), QuickBooks
· Maintain a friendly and helpful disposition and willingness to respond to employees’ needs
as they arise
· Be a self-motivated team member able to complete tasks with little supervision
About Destiny's Daughters of Promise Inc.
975 Cobb Place Blvd. Suite 101, Kennesaw, GA 30144, US
Our Mission: Preparing teen girls for college, careers and a life of bold success. We refuse to allow our girls to accept being bullied, abused or ignored.
Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is a Georgia-based, nonprofit organization with a mission to provide a safe environment where teen girls can come and learn strategies to become confident leaders and contributing members of society. We offer services that promote leadership development, strong interpersonal skills, financial literacy, healthy relationships, community involvement and basic life skills. Program activities are designed to prepare teen girls for transition into healthy and independent adults. We aim to prepare teens for college, careers and to serve in the community.
The greatest strength of the program is that girls receive training, adult guidance and leadership development on a weekly basis during the school year. They also learn how to give back to their communities by participating in relevant service projects. Program leaders committed to providing programs and opportunities for teen girls that would help them excel in leadership, community involvement, education, and personal growth and development.
The services are provided to middle and high school girls. This age group is particularly vulnerable and are most in need of the services offered. Participants are referred by teachers, counselors and school administrators.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Cobb Place BlvdSuite 101Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per month
- Able to pass a background check