Help the people in the Rochester community live healthier lives!
The American Heart Association is seeking volunteers. Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Contact us to learn more about the year-round opportunities to volunteer in the following areas:
- Office Volunteers
- Health Fair Representatives
- Event Volunteers for Heart Walk & Run, Heart Ball and Go Red For Women Luncheon, Helpers with Heart Service Auction
- Planning Committee Volunteers for the Heart Walk & Run
- Share Your Story; Volunteer Survivors
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- based on opportunity chosen
- Looking for people of all skill levels for many different positions and opportunities available.