"Taps & Apps" Fundraising Event Committee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
The American Cancer Society's Associate Board of Ambassadors (ABOA) is a group of young professionals (under 40) from a diverse array of industries, interests and backgrounds who are committed to the mission of the American Cancer Society in Alaska.
"Taps & Apps" is the annual signature event of the Associate Board of Ambassadors and entails a beer and appetizer pairing event with up to 300 attendees.
Responsibilities of Taps & Apps committee members include:
· Promoting the event through traditional and social media channels
· Procuring silent auction packages and prizes for "games of giving"
· Selling tickets to the event
· Planning and executing the event's logistical requirements
· Serving as a community ambassador for the American Cancer Society’s mission and programs, including representing the American Cancer Society at events and other volunteer opportunities
· Achieving a personal fundraising minimum of $500 per annum through auction items, ticket sales, or both
We'll work with your schedule.
3851 Piper StSuite U240Anchorage, AK 99508
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 2-5 Hours per Month
- Age: Under 40