Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Spring is here, and with it the need to prepare and replant our garden! Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals who are interested in landscaping, gardening, and lawn care. Assist RHC staff in: preparing garden beds for planting, helping with general landscaping, help plant the gardens. Bring a group and make it a fun day out! Great for families with children who want to play in the dirt. Are you an employer looking for a great team building activity? Join us in the garden and improve office relations while showing your support in the community.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...