Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
The warm weather continues, and with it the need to maintain our garden and foot paths! Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals who are interested in landscaping, gardening, and lawn care. Assist RHC staff in: weeding garden beds and our vegetable patches, helping with general landscaping, and maintaining our foot paths. Bring a group and make it a fun day out! Great for families with children who want to play in the dirt, or an employer looking for a great team building activity. Join us in the garden and improve office relations while showing your support in the community.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- The Warm Weather Continues! Help...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...