Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Spring is right around the corner, and with it comes the need to prepare and replant our garden! Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals with interest in landscaping, gardening, and lawn care. Assist RHC staff in: preparing garden beds for planting, helping with general landscaping, help plant the gardens. Bring a group and make it a fun day out! Great for families with children who want to play in the dirt.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...