Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Volunteers who work in the office as Directors of First Impression provide a valuable service to Rainbow Hospice by performing work that allows staff to focus on other demanding matters and programs. This contribution provides a considerable financial savings and enables Rainbow Hospice to continue to offer its services to the community. Assistants provide help with mailings, stuffing envelopes, data entry, and other jobs assigned.
Volunteers must be warm, compassionate and friendly people who are comfortable working with the public in person and via the phone. Good verbal and written communication skills are needed.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...