Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Volunteers who work in the office as Directors of First Impression provide a valuable service to Rainbow Hospice by performing work that allows staff to focus on other demanding matters and programs. This contribution provides a considerable financial savings and enables Rainbow Hospice to continue to offer its services to the community. Assistants provide help with mailings, filling admission and facility binders, data entry, and other jobs as assigned.
Volunteers must be warm, compassionate and friendly people who are comfortable working with the public in person and via the phone. Good verbal and written communication skills are needed.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...