This position would include field supervision of social work students enrolled in the internship program at Casa Esperanza. This volunteer position will also include providing input and depth in the development of the current intern program at Casa Esperanza. This volunteer position will require approximately10-15 hours per week. While the majority of the supervision will be done onsite, a combination of onsite work and remote work may be possible. Applicants must possess either a MSW (Masters in Social Work) or be a qualified LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). Job role will include: overseeing 2-3 social work interns that will be starting in January 2017; adhering to the standards for field supervision as outlined by participating universities; and, fine tuning some of the systems we have in place for our intern program.
This position begins in November, 2017 with a minimum commitment of 6 months. CEU’s may be available through participating universities.
- Program Management
- Case Work / Management
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- semester by semester; minimum one semester.
- Applicants should possess either a MSW (Masters in Social Work) or be a qualified LCSW (Licensed Cli
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...