Work with the Foundation staff to perform a range of administrative and office support functions that will serve the mission of Episcopal Homes. The foundation assistant will contribute to supporting donors and community members of Episcopal Homes.
- Ongoing data entry and cleaning of donor and other databases.
- Convert paper to electronic files to move towards a paperless database.
- Download and enter obit into database to change contact database, generate letters to families and route for signature/mailing with CDs.
- Assist in processing mailings to community members, such as our year-end and holiday card mailings.
- Open gift envelopes; enter gifts into donor database with supervision/guidance.
- Generate thank you letters and envelopes for gifts received and route for processing.
- Generate memorial CD jackets and mailers to honor deceased residents with their families.
- Assist in researching key donor families in support of our "Founding Families" initiative.
- Order supplies for meetings and events.
- Assist with event activities such as scheduling meetings and ordering food requests.
- Assist in updating donor and community databases.
- Assist in researching grant prospects and compile grant applications, upon training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule for 10 hours per week
- While performing the duties, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and lift 10lbs.