When children come into care, they often come in with only the clothes they had on when they removed from their home Although foster families get some assistance, it takes some time before the subsidy is processed for them. It is the goal of The New Foster Care to help with the needs of the child(ren) for the first week of care. The needs include: clothes, pajamas, socks, shoes, diapers, formula, etc.
If you, your church or organization is interested in supporting foster/ adoptive families through Placement Blessings, you will need to:
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Be efficient when a request is made. It is the goal of The New Foster Care to meet the need within 24 hours of the request.
3. If you see a good deal on basic items, you may want to purchase it to be ready for a call or to donate it to The New Foster Care.
4. Pray for the children for a peaceful transition and wisdom for the foster family. Pray for the birth parents to do what needs to be done for their children to come home.
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training