Flagstaff Human Rights Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1701 N. Fourth St.Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Consider volunteering for a Human Rights Committee (HRC). HRCs make sure Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) members’ rights are supported. Committee members have a wide range of backgrounds. Committee members can be DDD members or their families, advocates, professionals, or other community members committed to the rights of people served by DDD.
- Review incidents that may have involved neglect, abuse, or denial of rights of members receiving services.
- Review behavior programs.
- Review proposed research involving members.
- Make recommendations to DDD about changes needed to protect members’ rights.
Committees typically meet monthly for a few hours to review necessary material.
Must be at least 18
- Law Enforcement
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Committees typically meet monthly for a few hours.