Welcome and Intake Specialist
WhenWed Nov 01, 2017 06:30 PM - Mon Apr 30, 2018 09:00 PM
Where413 3rd StreetLa Crosse, WI 54601
Do you have a welcoming and inviting personality? Do you desire to help our brothers and sisters in need? We are looking for people to help with intake for our LaCrosse Warming Center. Pick a night that works best for you. We are open November 1- April 30th. We do not ask you work every night, but establish a routine makes it easier for you and the center.
Typical duties may be checking in guest to the center and insuring proper paperwork is completed. Managing the tote room and assisting our guests in placing their belongs into the totes. Handing out scrubs, pillows, and blankets. Being a welcoming and compassionate presence.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Wausau Warming Center Morning...
- Director of First Impressions
- Wausau Warming Center Volunteer
- Looking for Night Owls
- LaCrosse Warming Center Volunteer
- Sojourner House Evenings
- Sojourner House Overnight
- Early Riser Special - Providing...
- Early Morning at The Warming...
- Give another a break today -...
- Donations Extraordinaire
- Welcome and Intake Specialist