Receptionist volunteers help run the front office at our Multicultural Center, which manages client check-in for our programs and for three INOVA clinics and supports daily office operations. Volunteers and ensure that all clients are properly greeted, signed in and directed to appropriate staff. Your kindness and support, so they have a positive and efficient experience.
Duties include: greeting all clients and visitors in a busy waiting room, answering questions and ensuring that visitors sign-in and are directed to the appropriate department for their appointment, entering data into spreadsheets, answering phones, providing referrals and other projects, as needed.
Qualifications: must be at least 18 years old, bilingual in Spanish and English, strong verbal communication skills, good people skills and sound judgment, able to work in a fast-paced environment and successful completion of a background check.
For more information or to be considered for this role, contact Annie Arroyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 748-2621.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 4 hours up to 3 days per week
- Help Us End Hunger!
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Pack-up)
- Fluent in another language?...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Spring Yard Sale! (Prep)
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Set-up)
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Spread Warmth this Winter! Be a...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Bowl-a-Thon Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer at the Clock Tower...
- Hunger Resource Center Volunteer
- American Sign Language (ASL)...