8 people are interested
As an Engineering volunteer, you will gain exposure to a wide range of technical and operational opportunities. You will also acquire critical insight into the engineering industry, as well as have the chance to develop valuable networking connections, which will help prepare and develop your skills for the future.
An excellent professional opportunity awaits. May work remotely as well.
You will be responsible for... * Analysis of designs, drawings and specifications for engineering projects;
* Performance of mathematical and engineering calculations, including quantity and cost estimates;
* Field investigations, the documentation of conditions and production of reports;
* Applications and filing permits;
* Transmittal of construction contracts and procurement of contractors;
* Working with engineering consultant contracts;
* Technical review of engineering designs for conformity with standards and procedures;
* Research and development of design projects and programs;
* Review and analyze project scopes, presentations and other documents; and
* Technical support by assisting others in finding solutions to problems.
We'll work with your schedule.
1201 Bethlehem pikeFlourtownFlourtown, PA 19031
- Critical Thinking
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering