We are looking for a competent volunteer, should be able to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly positioned for the fulfilment of our program and their interest.
Before Event During Event
4hrs/wk 4 hrs
Duties and responsibilities
- Find sponsors that are interested in helping high school students grow and have the chance to experience a professional technology experience.
- Make phone calls
- Make contracts with potential sponsors
- Follow Up/Give thanks
- Ensure that all items and/or promotions has those sponsors names on it.
**There may be other assignments that we would need to fill in accordance to your availability, skills, and interest.
- People Skills
- Professional e-mail etiquette
- Phone etiiquette
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- Basic knowledge of MailChimp
- Understanding of group dynamics
- Interested in Coding or at least the understanding of it
- Know a second language that is not English
Working with students at the high school level.
- Donor Management
- Public Relations
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Before Event(2hrs/wk) During Event Sponsor Brand
- Must commit to support beginning Oct 2017 - Through January 29, 2018