We are looking for a competent volunteer, should be able to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly positioned for the fulfilment of our program and their interest.
Before Event During Event
4hrs/wk 8 hrs
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan step-by-steps for event with program manager
- Ensure there is open communication within OneNote
- Ensure that everyone is on the same page in terms of the goal of the event
- Create an efficient communication line between you and the program manager
- Create check lists that is geared towards productivity
- Create deadlines for each assignment
- Assist in assignments that working groups need help in
- Organize the applications created by the enrollment assistant
- Ensure that all confidentially is listed
- Ensure that the volunteers have signed an MOU
- Ensure that all items on checklist are in the location.
**There may be other assignments that we would need to fill in accordance to your availability, skills, and interest.
- Good delegator skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- Basic knowledge of MailChimp
- People skills
- Understanding of group dynamics
- Interested in Coding or at least the understanding of it
- Know a second language that is not English
Working with students at the high school level.
Can lift 40lbs.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Before Event(2hrs/wk) During Event Impact results
- Must commit to support beginning Oct 2017 - Through January 29, 2018