We are looking for a competent volunteer, should be able to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly positioned for the fulfilment of our program and their interest.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create/Revamp application for interested students
- Ensure that we keep a good count of interested student
- Create a list of those students attending
- Ensure that they get all information necessary through the Marketing & Outreach assistant
- Ensure that students know where to arrive.
**There may be other assignments that we would need to fill in accordance to your availability, skills, and interest.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- Basic knowledge of MailChimp
- People skills
- Interested in Coding or at least the understanding of it
- Know a second language that is not English
Working with students at the high school level.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Acquisition
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Before Event(2hrs/wk) During Event Impact results
- Must commit to support beginning Oct 2017 - Through January 29, 2018