Would you like to volunteer in a meaningful way but can't fit weekly volunteering into your schedule? This program allows you to collaborate with a group of friends, co-workers or a church group by assignment-sharing. Alternating with several other people enables your group to meet a hospice patient's need for weekly visits without stretching individual schedules. In a group of 4 or 5, each volunteer would make visits once a month.
Orientation can even be conducted for your entire group at one time if you like. Maximum group size for assignment-share is 4-5 members.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Usually about 2 hours
- Volunteer in Your Pajamas!
- Office Volunteer in Arlington /...
- Friends Volunteers Needed Now
- Teen Hospice Service-Learning...
- Naturally Helpful Person Needed!...
- College Service-Learning Project
- Married Couples Needed
- Volunteer in Crowley
- Volunteer Proficient in American...
- Teen Service-Learning...
- Good Humor Volunteer in Crowley
- Musicians & Singers
- Beautiful Hands and Girl Time in...
- Visiting Veterans
- Cedar Hill Volunteer Needed...
- Virtually Virtual Volunteering