Volunteers assist individuals in the preparation of their annual tax return with income up to $54,000 (Free of charge). Volunteers are asked to donate 40 hours between January 15 and April 15. Volunteers will be matched with the most convenient VITA site (30 total) around Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties. Last year, 200 VITA volunteers prepared over 3,800 tax income returns resulting in over 6.7 million dollars returned to families in poverty in Central Florida.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 40 hours between January and May.
- ReadingPals at Shingle Creek...
- ReadingPals at Orlando Day Nursery
- ReadingPals at Azalea Park...
- ReadingPals at Washington Shores...
- ReadingPals at Central Avenue...
- ReadingPals at Three Points...
- ReadingPals at Winter Park Day...
- ReadingPals at Rescue Child Care...
- ReadingPals at Kids City USA
- ReadingPals at Winegard Elementary
- VITA Certified Tax Preparer