We are looking for a competent volunteer, should be able to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly positioned for the fulfilment of our program and their interest.
Participate to understand impact on students for marketing
Duties and responsibilities
- Send e-mails to interested students and parents
- Create flyers and promotional information to share with the online community
- Post to social media
- Document the day to day schedule and show the impact that it has on the students.
**There may be other assignments that we would need to fill in accordance to your availability, skills, and interest.
- Creativity skills
- Arts & crafts on a budget
- Basic knowledge of MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- People skills
- Interested in Coding or at least the understanding of it
- Know a second language that is not English
Working with students at the high school level.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Before Event(2hrs/wk) During Event Impact results
- Must commit to support beginning Oct 2017 - Through January 29, 2018