We are looking for a competent volunteer, should be able to motivate and inspire. You must possess organizational skills and ability to communicate with students from diverse backgrounds and experience. The goal is to ensure that our organization is always staffed with the best and most reliable individuals, and that they are correctly positioned for the fulfilment of our program and their interest.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design what the location will look like to ensure that the curriculum is done efficiently
- Create curriculums for the event
- Interactive activities that involve coding
- Interactive activities that involve safe internet use
- Work with site lead to ensure that the event is flowing in a timely manner.
- Work with the program manager to assist with any issues or concerns from students understanding of curriculum.
- Ensure the interaction of the students are healthy and educational.
**There may be other assignments that we would need to fill in accordance to your availability, skills, and interest.
Eager to learn new tools
- Basic knowledge of JAVA script, HTML5,CSS, SquareSpace, others
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote
- People skills
- Understanding of group dynamics
- Interested in Coding or at least the understanding of it
- Know a second language that is not English
Working with students at the high school level.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Before Event(2hrs/wk) During Event Tech Support
- Must commit to support beginning Oct 2017 - Through January 29, 2018