In order to make Farm Truck 912 a sustainable, community-led, and resilient program -- we need YOUR help!
Farm Truck 912 serves eigh Savannah areas throughout the week. The primary focus of the program is to improve access to fresh, minimally processed, and local food.
The farm truck schedule is as follows:
WW Law Library / 909 E Bolton St.
Skidaway Island / 1 W Ridge Rd.
Daffin Park / 1301 E. Victory Dr.
Savannah Gardens / 515 Pennsylvania Ave.
Lady Bamford / 1410 Richards St.
CITGO Sheppard's Gas & Food Mart / 1302 W Gwinnett St.
West Broad Street YMCA / 1110 May St.
Jewish Educational Alliance / 5111 Abercorn St.
Last updated: 3/07/2018
Volunteer tasks could fall into four sub-categories
1. Nutrition: preparing samples, conducting food demonstrations with seasonal foods
2. Education: developing adult and youth programs centered around agriculture and nutrition education
3. Outreach: passing out flyers in neighborhoods, spreading the word about FT912
4. FT Operational: Loading produce onto the farm truck, re-organizing produce into bins, farm truck set-up and break down, assisting shoppers with purchases, unloading produce from farm truck into storage
If you are available during any of the above times, please contact Kirsten at email@example.com. All FT912 volunteers must schedule a time to meet with the farm truck manager!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13