The Cherry Blossom Meals on Wheels People Center is in need of volunteers!
- MOW Delivery: deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Monday-Friday (10:30am-12:30pm)
- MOW Packer: assist with packing meals for MOW drivers
- Monday-Friday (8-10:30am) *lifting required
- Kitchen Help: lunch service and dining room clean up
- Monday-Friday (11am-1pm)
- Steering Committee Member: advise and work with the Program Manager on volunteer recruitment, community outreach, agency fundraising and center programming.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training