Qualified candidates should possess excellent writing and computer skills and data management skills. Work is performed under broad direction of the Grants Director with the majority of work performed independently.
- Generate proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Generates revenues for Client programs and services through timely submission of well-written and well-documented grant/fund-raising proposals.
- Writes reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders
- Identifies funding opportunities and new program areas to match clients priorities, using research tools.
- Engages with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
- Resource Development / Management
- Office Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- 10 Hours a week