Unexpected Productions Board of Directors is a working board of individuals passionate about Unexpected Production and willing and able to commit their time to helping the organization progress against its mission statement. Each board member can expect to serve a two-year term and spend one (1) to three (3) hour(s) a week on Unexpected Productions related business.
- Board members are expected to commit to quarterly in-person board meetings (Monday nights) and an annual strategic planning session. These board meetings allow UP staff and committee chairs to report on activities, progress, and challenges to the full board.
- Board members are expected to actively participate in various ad hoc projects and may serve on one or more committees. Committees meet on a monthly basis to work together and make progress on priority initiatives.
- Executive Committee (by nomination and election)
- Board Development/Recruitment
- UP Outreach/Development
- Board members are expected to serve as advocates of Unexpected Productions and promote its productions, educational programs, and outreach. Board members will be given business cards to help Unexpected Productions and develop strategic relationships in the community. Board members are expected to actively participate in the organization’s events as appropriate to their time and availability.
- Each board member will make an annual cash donation to the organization. Board members are expected to give to the best of their means, at a level they would consider generous.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Arts Administration
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment