10 people are interested
Ronald McDonald House is recruiting laundry masters! At RMH, we wash all linens and towels when families check out, and can always use the help with this task. This will require individuals with attention to detail as uniform folding will be a requirement to maintain a neat and orderly linen closet. To find out if this position is for you, contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc.
1441 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50314, US
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc. Enriches the Quality of Life for Children and Their Families.
Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional toll on a family. Adding a financial strain can make it all almost too much to bear. RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that’s near a hospitalized child, the expense of staying together in another city, or even getting basic medical and dental care in a vulnerable community. In 2015, RMHC has local Chapters in 60 countries and regions with:
- 353 Ronald McDonald House
- 196 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- 50 Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles
- Grants to non-profit organizations that also focus on the needs of children
- Scholarships to students across the United States
- Chapters around the world creating country-specific programs
We'll work with your schedule.
1441 Pleasant StDes Moines, IA 50314
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- weekly or every other week for 2-3 hours