volunteers help us provide small special interest groups like ART
- Assist Activity staff in implementing daily therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Provide participants with a safe environment to meet the needs of the participants and work with team members to implement daily programming.
- Collaborates with the development and facilitation of activities that build upon participant strengths, needs and personal preferences.
- Maintain upkeep and cleanliness of the center by setting up and returning activity props to proper storage places.
- Assist team member and participants with midday meals and snacks, including but not limited to serving and clean-up, assisting participants with proper use of utensils and alerting staff of any problems
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Music Therapy
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 8 hours per week
- Physical and PPD screening