We are seeking a volunteer Research Specialist who will work with our academic research team. The research specialist will assist with conducting literature reviews, conducting surveys and summarizing project results. Responsibilities - Literature reviews - Preparation of graphs, tables etc based on findings Qualifications - Outstanding analytical skills - Excellent writing skills - Experience with computer-based data analysis, a plus, but not required.
You should have an interest in academic research, international/global education and academia.Able to contribute 7 hours per week.
About IPP We are an allvolunteer-driven, mostly online global group with some Google support. IPP promotes the development and growth of educational initiatives throughout the developing world.
Benefits of working with IPP - Bolster your experience and current skill set. - Work with a international non-profit organization
To find out more about IPP, please visit our website at https:/internationalprofs. org or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Contribute 7 hours per week / 6 months
- Social Media Visionary Wanted
- Social Media Oriented HR
- HR Researcher
- Retirees: Online Researchers,...
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Experienced HR Generalist
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Reference & Internet Librarians...
- Employee Experience - HR...
- Social Media Researchers WANTED!
- Urgent Social Media Enthusiasts...
- Retired Experienced Librarian
- Experienced WordPress Webmaster
- HR Specialist
- Volunteer-Research Specialist
- Internet, Research and...
- EXPERIENCED RESEARCHERS &...
- Assistant HR Director Wanted!