Assist Adults in our Computer Lab! (Wheaton, 1-2 Saturdays/mo, 9am-Noon)
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
Register adults for computer classes and assist them while they use the computer lab at our Wheaton location.
What would make you a good fit for this opportunity?
- You enjoy variety, tackling new questions and issues each day
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and Windows
- You are comfortable assisting clients with tasks like:
- Navigating electronic job applications
- Searching the internet
- Creating an email account
- You have compassion towards students who are new to computers
- You can commit to volunteer 1-2 Saturday mornings (9am-Noon) per month
About People's Resource Center
201 S Naperville Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187, US
People's Resource Center community exists "to respond to basic human needs, promote dignity and justice, and create a future of hope and opportunity for the residents of DuPage County, Illinois through discovering and sharing personal and community resources."
Since 1975, People’s Resource Center has been bringing neighbors together to respond to hunger and poverty in DuPage County. With a team of over 1,500 volunteers, we offer nutritious food and other basic necessities like clothes and rent assistance for people facing tough times. And we connect people with resources--education and tutoring, jobs, technology, art, a caring community--to create a future of hope and opportunity for all.
Volunteer at PRC: Help in the food pantry or clothes closet, become a tutor, teach a class, organize a food drive, make a difference to a neighbor in need.
Apply online at www.peoplesrc.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
201 S NapervilleWheaton, IL 60187
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3hr shift