Tasks may include:
- Assists Aquatics staff in providing children and youth registered in the swim program healthy opportunities to learn and improve their swim skills.
- Assist Aquatics staff with special events and delivering quality pool parties.
- Assists in a variety of roles to support Aquatics staff including attendance, equipment set-up and cleaning, change room supervision and the like.
- Be positive, helpful and welcoming at all times.
- Build relationships with members and introduce them to other members, staff and volunteers.
- Minimum age 16.
- Swimming skills is a plus, high comfort level in a pool environment.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4+ hours per week