In a culture thriving in financial illiteracy, did you know that the average household has $15,000 in credit card debt or that 68% of all Americans do not maintain a budget? Imagine promoting a generation of young people who are financially capable, problem solvers, who emerge from school prepared and informed about the world of careers ahead of them.
At Junior Achievement, we recruit business volunteers to step into classrooms from 2 nd grade-high school to help young people create goals for a unique and meaningful life.
Here are the details about volunteering with Junior Achievement:
- Work with teachers to schedule times that work for you and the class
- Sessions are usually 5 visits, up to 45 minutes
- You can team teach with a coworker
- Lesson plans, materials, and a training are provided by Junior Achievement
- You get the chance to leave your office and make a difference in the lives of young people
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Hannah Morton at email@example.com or 715-214-1128.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Literacy
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours - unlimited