Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Rejuvenate a room with just a sweep of a broom! Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals to provide light housekeeping tasks in our inpatient center and at the private residences of our homebound hospice patients. Tasks would include: sweeping, vacuuming, wiping tables and counters, mopping, and bed making.
Brighten a room with your presence, and bring peace of mind to grieving families.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon the need
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...