Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Rejuvenate a room with just a sweep of a broom! Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals to provide light housekeeping tasks at our Inpatient Center in Johnson Creek, WI and at the private residences of our homebound hospice patients within Jefferson County. Tasks would include: sweeping, vacuuming, wiping tables and counters, mopping, and bed making.
Brighten a room with your presence, and bring peace of mind to grieving families.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon the need
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...