Volunteer to read a spring-themed book to a small group (2-3) of kindergarten students, and then help them plant their own marigold seedlings. Each child gets a copy of the book to take home with them.
All you need is one hour! Sign-up to volunteer by choosing the time that works best for you. Classes are led by Emerging Leader donors, but anyone is free to sign-up to be a reader at one of the classrooms.
Morning Volunteer Options
- Winton Hills Academy | 8:30-9:15 AM
- Mt. Washington Elementary | 8:30-9:15 AM
- Glenn O. Swing Elementary (Covington, KY area) | 8:30-9:15 AM
Afternoon Volunteer Options
- St. Lawrence Elementary (Price Hill area) | 11:30-12:15
- Winton Hills Academy | 11:30-12:30 PM
- Mt. Washington Elementary | Noon-12:45 PM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21