Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Have you served in any branch of the Armed Forces? Do you wish to connect with and spend time with Veterans who have served before you?
Provide comfort and companionship to Veterans in hospice. Our Vets to Vets program is designed to pair Veteran Service men and women with hospice patients who have identified as Veterans. Once paired with hospice patients identified as Veterans, Veteran Volunteers have the unique ability to relate and connect with Veteran patients and their families in a way 'Civilian' volunteers cannot. We may also ask you to assist with our pinning ceremony: presenting a commemorative pin and certificate to the Veteran and his or her family, thanking him or her for their service.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon schedule
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- The Warm Weather Continues! Help...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...