Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Do you enjoy sharing stories with other people? Do you have a natural gift and interest for creating beautiful, lasting mementos to be shared by family for years to come? Is surfing Pinterest your idea of a great time, and you're looking for a way to bring all of your favorite boards into reality?
Rainbow Hospice Care has an opportunity for you! We are looking for individuals with experience or interest in family history and creating beautiful, life long mementos for our Legacy Life Review program. Legacy Life Review provides hospice patients the opportunity to store and preserve their family history and life story for their surviving family and friends to share. Individuals who assist with our Life Legacy program assist our hospice patients in creating lasting mementos for their family to share that will aid in the grieving process. Legacy Memories may include pictures, audio and video recordings, and a written manuscript of the interview. We also have a selection of Memory Journals that our volunteers assist our patients to complete.
Materials and training are provided by Rainbow Hospice Care.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment Varies - Depends upon project
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...